Protect yourself against common diseases with our complete range of competitively priced travel vaccinations. Our services are available in the areas of Thame and Long crendon.
Why do you need travel vaccinations?
Travel vaccinations are needed to minimize the risks of becoming seriously ill while travelling abroad. One should find out in advance whether any specific immunisations are recommended for travelling to a specific region of the world.
It's also a right time to review your immunisation history to maintain your travel health in a better way. Many vaccine-preventable diseases which have become rare in the UK are still common in other parts of the world. The spread of infectious disease can be increased just by certain activities, such as gatherings and eating from the local area and water.
Also vaccines have a specific period for which they could protect you after which the protection gradually decreases and the risk of contracting infections increase leaving you defenseless to the dangerous bacterial flora around you.
What makes us unique?
- Our clearly listed charges.
- We give our best to accommodate your schedule.
- Availability of Same-day appointments.
- Easy Online appointment scheduling available. No holding on the phone.
- Convenient locations all over London
- Prescription refill requests can be easily made online.
We have a complete set of travel vaccinations available to suit your needs. Check out our complete list:
- Yellow fever
- Diphtheria/ Tetanus / Polio
- Hep A/ Typhoid
- Hep A
- Hep A paed
- Typhoid IV
- Hep B paed
- Typhoid oral
- Hep A/B combined
- Hep A/B combined paed
- Meningitis ACWY conjugate
- Japanese Encephalitis B
- Japanese Encephalitis B paed
- Tickborne Encephalitis
- Tickborne Encephalitis (under 15)
We also provide travel kit and anti-malarial medications to keep you safe from harmful mosquito bites. Here is a list of anti-malarials that we prescribe:
- Malarone x 12
- Atovaquone/ Proguanil
- Malarone paed